Wednesday, April 18, 2007

#1 Fan

While catching up with our beloved little site, I couldn't help but notice some mention of myself and a certain Mickey Mouseketeer (link). I am secure enough in my manhood to admit that I don't entirely hate J.T. (yes, we are that close..I refer to him as J.T.)

Let's evaluate his accomplishments thus far:

1. He sells a lot of records. Normally, not always a good indication of talent, but I must say; despite the occasional homo-erotic ballad; some of his music is pretty unique and talent filled.

2. Managed to have sex with Britney Spears...before she turned into boozed soaked, no talent whore.

3. Allegedly, one of the only Mouseketeers that wasn't sexually molested by Goofy in the basement of the "It's a Small, Small World" ride at Magic Kingdom.

4. Managed to secure a major voice-over role in Shrek 3

5. Brought sexy back.

So, in closing, I would just like to say: Have fun taking your shots at us...I mean him now while you can. But when Alpha Dogs 2 comes out, there is always room on the J.T. bandwagon for you.

No comments: