Sunday, April 15, 2007

Change in the Air

Boy, I tell ya, Movie Guy #2 can be a real ass. As soon as he got back from his super secret agent training he was all like "What the f**k? Why hasn't the MovieGuys blog been updated more frequently in my absence?" I tried to tell him how I was tired, had school and fatherly duties, and felt burnt out... He just stood there with an expressionless look on his face and then said "Yeah, yeah, I have heard it all before; it's the same thing with all you guys - the drugs, the prostitution, the crime". At that moment, I started to ask what the hell he was talking about, when he whips out his extendable baton muttering "what'd you just say to me?", and then pepper sprayed me in the face! I fell to the ground, blinded, and all I could hear was MovieGuy #2 yelling out "resisting arrest!" Then, I am pretty sure I got tasered in the crotch and passed out.

When I woke up, I was sitting in a dark room in front of a computer monitor with the MovieGuys blog displayed. A Post-It-Note on the side of the monitor read: "Remember, 3 strikes and you're out. Now, get to work you wussy -MG#2".

With a little therapy, I have managed to come to grips with that horrendous event, and I think the brainwashing effect of MG #2's training has mostly worn off. As a result, you can see we are getting along better now and have made some changes to the Site. Not only are we updating more frequently, but we have also updated the page to allow us to display more and better content.

Some new additions include the new Entertainment News section on the right side-bar of the page. This will be updated daily with all sorts of new movie news. Also, below that, we have added links to movie box office revenues from Box Office Mojo. Now you can see which movie made the most money over the weekend. Finally, we added a link to Dark Horizons' list of movie release dates so you never have an excuse to ask us when a movie is going to be released.

We are excited about offering this new content and hope you find it helpful. Remember, to check back often, or add us to your Google Reader for instant notifications of updates. Also, remember to comment and let us know what you want to see on the Site.

Sincerely,
MG #1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did he look like Cartmen and say "Respect my authori-TAY!!!"