Friday, July 06, 2007

It's Official - Eli Roth is a Fag!!











Continuing our attack on Eli Roth, I noticed that Danny Boyle has something to say about the so called horror writer/director. And since I love to cream all over Danny Boyle, here is what he said...

This from the New York Daily News:

"Trainspotting" helmer Danny Boyle says Eli Roth, who directed the horror film "Hostel," isn't very good.

"His movies aren't even particularly well done," he told us at a screening of his "Sunshine," out July 20. "They're not even scary. They're horrible, but that's not scary. It's not suspense. And if you watch my films in detail, there's actually not a lot of violence in them. You get numb with violence very quickly."

So, it's official. Danny Boyle agrees with us. Eli Roth is a fag.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

But Boyle is fucking ugly! I just can't take the ugly guy side.

Anonymous said...

Shit I keep posting under Chad, it's wil again ;)

Movie Guy #1 said...

Yeah, its a tough spot, I agree Wil.

I am going to be attending an advance screening of Sunshine this Monday night in Chicago. Danny Boyle will be there, so I will make sure to report on whether his looks have improved or not too.