Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Movie Review - The Brothers Grimm

Brother's Grimm (2 of 5) : I gave this one a shot without much hope and was pretty much let down. It follows the Grimm Brothers as con artists who finally take a stand and do something honest by helping a town who is having its children kidnapped by a witch. You get to see the origins of the Grimm Fairytales as they happen to the brothers in their real life experiences. Sounds cool, but a poor story and crappy special effects make it rather boring.

3 comments:

Jami said...

I'd've given it 3 also. It was dumb and slow in parts, but it did have its moments, plus, nice effects.

Anonymous said...

Wifeofmovieguy#1 sounds hot. I think we should get together when movie guy #1 goes carp fishing.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOPS, I thought Movieguy#1 was really Movieguy#2. I'm sure your wife is hot also.