Thursday, April 09, 2009

You're Terminated

In anticipation of the release of Terminator Salvation later this spring, Warner Bros. has released a nice little web app that allows you to turn yourself into a Terminator. I don't know about you, but the first thing I thought of trying was to turn a unicorn and a baby into Terminators and then imagine them fighting each other for world domination. Anybody else with me on this!?


Who would win? I have my money on the Unicorn - that horn and the rainbows it produces can do some damage. However, the baby is cute and disarming, which allows him to break down your defenses and get in for the quick kill. Tough call...

Please vote for your pick in the comments section!

Terminate Yourself here

3 comments:

wifeofmovieguy1 said...

real nice hon

Movie Guy #1 said...

Okay, so I guess that is a vote for the baby?

Movie Guy #2 said...

Come on...The Unicorn wins, no problem. Four legs, agility, a mythical horn that can slay the dark lord of terror in Willow.