Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Transformers Excitement Builds


I for one can't wait for the Transformers movie to hit theaters on July 3rd. Even if director Michael Bay takes a big steamy dump all over my fond childhood Transformer memories (like the 80's cartoon series and the awkwardness of my friends and I pausing the fight in order to transform our toys during the middle of a heated Transformer "battle") I think I'll still find something to like this movie. I mean, how can you not like a movie with big fucking fighting robots, cars, jets, explosions and Jon Voight? Seriously, this movie is gonna kick ass - I hope.

In order to get everybody pumped up for the film, I want to share this little gem I came across while surfing the web. Now these people are Transformers fans! Check this movie out.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always liked the cartoon. Remember that funny sound they made when they transformed.

However, that video scares me. A room full of 40 year old virgins.

Neetu said...

I am a huge fan of this series. Its not the reason that I love to watch action movies because of which I liked it but the plot of this series attracts me so much. I even do have purchased the DVD too.
Transformers Soundtrack