Saturday, December 23, 2006

Top Five Christmas Movies

Okay folks, here we go. The 2 Movie Guys Top Five Christmas Movies list. If you have not seen these movies, consider yourself a scrooge.
  1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  2. A Christmas Story
  3. Scrooged
  4. Elf
  5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon, not that live action pile of shit)

There ya go. Although they are all comedies, those are the best Christmas movies for your money.

Merry Christmas!

PS - Special thanks to Bob & Randy who helped out with this list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are similar to mine.

1. It's a Wonderful Life (Donna Reed is HOT!!!!))))

2. Christmas Vacation

3. Elf

4. Christmas Story (I too have a Red Rider)

5. Polar Express (Until the train reaches the North Pole - it sucks after that - those elves are creepy)

I never cared for the Grinch. I hated the rhymes. I have to give Rudolph (stop-motion) a close 6th place.

Bad Santa is pretty amusing, too.

Reel Fanatic said...

Those are all great ones .. one seriously silly flick I just have to watch every year is that "Muppet Christmas Carol" .. just pure fun

Movie Guy #1 said...

Good call on the Muppets. They almost made the list.

The end Home Alone also makes me laugh (I know, it's juvenile).

Never got into Bad Santa. That movie just turned me off right away.

Go Rudolph!

Jami said...

Ditto on the Muppets Christmas Carol. I watch it every year on Christmas Eve.